My sister told me a funny story of the "Oh my God" moment when she might have made a mistake by cutting all her hair off. It's a funny story because she actually looks awesome, and the hair cut is beautiful and perfect for her. i had that same moment after I cut off all Poppie's soft blond locks. She couldn't sit still, so I just started hacking away. It's for the better because she cried when I came near her with a brush, and at the ripe old age of 2 she looked like a rastafari.
After the hairs stopped flying and there was nothing to do but look in the mirror, she exclaimed, "It's a boy!". Now she thinks she is a boy. Actually, she thinks she is Liam, a boy in her class who has short blond hair.
We are all happier now, however, because we don't ever have to brush it, and I think she looks adorable. I've even been asked by "Aspen moms" where she go her hair cut. Maybe I could start up another little business, it'll be called The Bathroom Salon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment